Dipl.-Ing. Paul Staroch, BSc
Alumnus from Vienna University of Technology. Finished studies:
- Software & Information Engineering (BSc),
- Software Engineering & Internet Computing (Dipl.-Ing., equivalent to MSc).
Currently working for UCS – unique computing solutions gmbh as a Java software developer. Previous work experience:
- SOFTCOM CONSULTING (Java software developer)
- MediaXP GmbH (IT staff),
- Vienna University of Technology (Tutor),
- Appartementhaus Fortuna (Civilian service).
Member of the organizational team of hunTU, the "scavenger hunt that is a bit different".
Former moderator at Informatik-Forum.at.
Operator of a server named rueckgr.at running various services.
Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The master thesis ("A Weather Ontology for Predictive Control in Smart Homes") is available for download:
- Master thesis
- Presentation slides
- The SmartHomeWeather ontology from the thesis (also available at LOV)
This page is written using valid HTML5 code.